assistant manager job description
Assist Store Manager in facilitating and leading all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll / operating expenses, loss prevention, merchandise management and presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
- Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with bevello standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
- Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
- Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
- Understands the bevello culture and ensures compliance with all bevello Values + Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Human Resources: holds sales associates + sales leads accountable for sales, performance, practice, etc.
- Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations + Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
- Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the store team
- Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
- Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Headquarters
- Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or proven results in management and sales
- Minimum three years management or relevant experience in retail or service industry
To apply for one of our open positions, please click here.
King Street- Charleston, SC