A career in our Raleigh home office could place you in a rewarding field such as Visual Merchandising, Design, Marketing, E-commerces, Store Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, Fashion Buying and more!
corporate internship program
As a bevello Intern, you will put your passion for fashion and retail to work with one of the fastest growing fashion brands in the industry! If you are starting your junior or senior year of college / university or a recent grad, our internship program is a chance to learn the business through hands-on experiences on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to learn the business, grow your skills and explore avenues for future success. The program is for course credit, is part-time and runs for 12 weeks.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume format.
- Junior year or above in undergraduate program with a major or minor in Human Resources or Business Administration (must be clearly stated on resume).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 that must be stated on resume (will be verified with transcripts)
- Internship must be for school credit, pre-approved by college/university.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people and disciplines; work autonomously and in teams
- Demonstrated initiative, innovation and leadership skills – ability to influence and be resourceful
- Human Resources
- Visual Merchandising
Marketing + E-Commerce Intern
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing intern. This is an unpaid full-time position. This internship opportunity will start out unpaid that may last 2-4 months with frequent evaluations.
bevello is looking for a local candidate interested in Social Media and Women’s Apparel for a Summer 2017 internship at our company headquarters in Raleigh, NC. The intern will be heavily involved in producing and distributing our marketing creative and our influencer marketing campaigns.
- Assist with weekly new arrivals and lifestyle photoshoots:
- Handle model bookings; recruit new models; calculate and send model hours for payment
- Pull items out of merchandise and put back in after shoots
- Unpack and steam product
- Record tag + fabric content for each product
- Arrange items according to call sheet
- Assist with item styling
- Help models change in/out of outfits
- Assist photographer as needed
- Manage our influencer marketing program
- Find and add new bloggers to our blogroll
- Contact all approved influencers
- Arrange all compensation and free outfits
- Screenshot all influencer placements
- Keep a running report of influencer engagement (likes, comments, shares)
- Assist with social media creative and campaigns
- Generate creative social ideas to promote our brand
- Help monitor our accounts and schedule and deploy posts
- Identify public relations, marketing and branding opportunities
- Work with our team to produce Facebook Live posts
- Measure and report on social media campaign performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using all social media platforms
- Experience creating your own photo and video content
- An eye for fashion and styling
- An interest in photography/videography
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from college working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or Photography
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.