A career in our Raleigh home office could place you in a rewarding field such as Visual Merchandising, Design, Marketing, E-commerces, Store Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, Fashion Buying and more!
talent resources coordinator
This Talent Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to human resources function as needed including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. The successful candidate will have an exemplary level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior level business partners inside and outside the company is essential. The Talent Resources Coordinator will be able to manage time effectively, complete both routine and complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, think and plan ahead, balancing multiple projects at once with an understanding that priorities change at a moment's notice. This is a contract position with the potential for full time permanent at the end of the contract.
- Provide overall daily operational support to the Human Resources Department to include, but not limited to, maintaining, updating, creating and routing department forms, documents, policies, procedures, employment and compensation agreements and periodic reports
- Daily creation and distribution of employment offer letters, change forms, separation forms and agreements, compensation agreements, and other documents as needed
- Source, evaluate, and track candidates for presentation to hiring managers, scheduling interviews and following up on hiring process.
- Work as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers, district managers, and director of human resources, managing email@example.com filtering candidates and applicant to the right hiring manager.
- Manage Social media employment branding platform, as well as bevello careers page by sharing/reposting any open jobs on bevello careers, LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter pages
- Prepare, review and distribute periodic reports (e.g. payroll tracking, new hire and turnover related reports, census, open job reports etc.)
- Track progress of department activities (e.g. receipt of performance review forms, time clock error reports, required approval forms etc.) and follow up to assist with faster, smarter, better completion results
- Assist with cross-functional efforts that support the creation of communications for in store programs, promotions and initiatives for the field and home office.
- Coordinate process for brand events, including scheduling of meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, booking and setting up meeting rooms, ordering and setting up for meals, preparing materials and booking travel for attendees – communicating effectively and positively with all involved parties
To apply, please click here.
The Private Label Buyer for the bevello brand will develop and execute merchandising strategies that maximize sales, margin, inventory turnover, visual presentation and customer satisfaction. He/she will drive implementation and daily execution for planning, analyzing, forecasting and distribution of the private label merchandise while adhering to brand strategies.
- Create seasonal merchandise financial plans by brand and classification.
- Develop assortment plan based on brand personas, attributes, and trend. Organize purchase quantities monthly/seasonally to achieve sales, margin, turnover, and visual merchandising objectives.
- Source the right vendor base for bevello’s client needs and the brand image. Collaborate with vendors to build a compelling assortment. Seek opportunities for exclusive products. Negotiate costs that meet financial goals.
- Coordinate marketing focus, point of sale branding/materials, and pricing structure for greatest impact and achievement of financial goals.
- Manage the purchase order process and determine appropriate timing of initial and replenishment deliveries. Align with the divisional delivery calendar to ensure on-time receipts based on financial plans. Coordinate distributions of new product/seasonal purchases ensuring that strategy considers needs by store, volume, climate, and physical space.
- Generate data and make recommendations based on analysis of merchandise performance. Review class, trend, color, division, and store selling to provide feedback to Senior Management team. Maximize trends to impact sales opportunities. Take action to improve future purchase decisions.
- Create selling reports, historical recaps, and ad-hoc reports to analyze and communicate business performance.
- Review sales results to strategize timely mark-down strategies and manage old age inventories through strategic liquidation.
- Collaborate with the Visual Merchandising, e-commerce, and marketing team in regards to product placement requirements in store, online, and in emails/social.
- Communicate all pertinent product information to stores on a seasonal and "as needed" basis - “must haves", product features, assortment drivers, and trend alerts.
- Bachelor's degree in Retail Merchandising, Marketing, Business or related field and 4-7 years of equivalent buying experience.
- Qualified candidates will have strong merchandise planning/analysis skills and the inventory pipeline skills from concept to permanent markdown.
- Must have strong trend analysis and problem solving skills, excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency is a must.
- A sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment to continually bring a fresh perspective to the buying team, our customer, and our brand objectives.
- A strong appreciation and understanding of fashion, style and design, and a strong affinity for the bevello brand.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
To apply, please click here.
corporate internship program
As a bevello Intern, you will put your passion for fashion and retail to work with one of the fastest growing fashion brands in the industry! If you are starting your junior or senior year of college / university or a recent grad, our internship program is a chance to learn the business through hands-on experiences on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to learn the business, grow your skills and explore avenues for future success. The program is for course credit, is part-time and runs for 12 weeks.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume format.
- Junior year or above in undergraduate program with a major or minor in Human Resources or Business Administration (must be clearly stated on resume).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 that must be stated on resume (will be verified with transcripts)
- Internship must be for school credit, pre-approved by college/university.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people and disciplines; work autonomously and in teams
- Demonstrated initiative, innovation and leadership skills – ability to influence and be resourceful
- Human Resources
- Visual Merchandising
Marketing + E-Commerce Intern
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing intern. This is an unpaid full-time position. This internship opportunity will start out unpaid that may last 2-4 months with frequent evaluations.
bevello is looking for a local candidate interested in Social Media and Women’s Apparel for a Summer 2017 internship at our company headquarters in Raleigh, NC. The intern will be heavily involved in producing and distributing our marketing creative and our influencer marketing campaigns.
- Assist with weekly new arrivals and lifestyle photoshoots:
- Handle model bookings; recruit new models; calculate and send model hours for payment
- Pull items out of merchandise and put back in after shoots
- Unpack and steam product
- Record tag + fabric content for each product
- Arrange items according to call sheet
- Assist with item styling
- Help models change in/out of outfits
- Assist photographer as needed
- Manage our influencer marketing program
- Find and add new bloggers to our blogroll
- Contact all approved influencers
- Arrange all compensation and free outfits
- Screenshot all influencer placements
- Keep a running report of influencer engagement (likes, comments, shares)
- Assist with social media creative and campaigns
- Generate creative social ideas to promote our brand
- Help monitor our accounts and schedule and deploy posts
- Identify public relations, marketing and branding opportunities
- Work with our team to produce Facebook Live posts
- Measure and report on social media campaign performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using all social media platforms
- Experience creating your own photo and video content
- An eye for fashion and styling
- An interest in photography/videography
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from college working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or Photography
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.