DISTRICT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
To direct all activities required to achieve district goals, including sales and profit objectives, client service, human capital investment and retention, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention, and merchandise presentation.
- Human Resources: Proven ability to network and maintain talent pool for recruitment; select and develop Store Management teams; develop bench strength; coach and counsel; persuasively argue point of view without losing objectivity
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model during all store visits, ensuring that the client remains the top priority; ability to respond empathetically to client’s needs
- Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team accountable and follow-up on all activities within the district
- Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate management teams in an atmosphere of mutual respect by fostering support of innovative business practices
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques; ability to implement and interpret according to bevello’s guidelines, individualizing to store attributes
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to Headquarters and direct reports; ability to express and logically articulate point of view while reinforcing company initiatives
- Business Analysis: Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and develop and implement action plans that drive business and function within payroll, shortage and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability
- Market Knowledge: Ability to assess market, share information with team, and translate understanding to impact district business
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum two years District Manager experience in the service industry with proven results
To apply for one of our open positions, please click here.
**We currently do have any openings.